Sample Questions about currency pair & others:-
01. What is Eurodollar?
(a) Currency kept offshore
(b) The EUR/USD currency pair
(c) American investments in the European Union
02. If a currency increases in value, it is said to have:
(a) Amplified (b) Grown (c) Appreciated
03. Honda in Japan has created a new, super popular Civic model and exports thousands of these vehicles to Europe. Will this lower the value/ price of yen or raise it?
(a) Raise it (b) Lower it (c) It would not affect it
04. What is the nickname of the EUR/GBP currency pair?
(a) Godfather (b) Chunnel (c) Soccer
05. What time-frame is best suited for spotting trends?
(a) 1 minute time frame (b) Daily time frame (c) 10 minute time frame
06. China invests heavily in Australian natural resource projects. How would this affect the value of the Australian dollar?
(a) It would rise (b) It would fall (c) It would stay neutral
07. How does this currency rate read: EUR/USD= 1.2880/85?
(a) You can buy one dollar for 1.2880 euros
(b) You can buy one euro for 1.2885 US dollars
(c) You know this, but you don’t want others to know
08. What is the nickname of the British Pound?
(a) Sterling (b) Big Ben (c) Brit
09. What is the nickname of the New Zealand dollar?
(a) Kiwi (b) Kangaroo (c) Hobit
10. What is the value (in USD) of a 1 pip move for the EUR/USD on a 100K lot?
(a) $10 (b) $1 (c) $100
Simple questions about candlestick pattern:–
01. Three Black Crows with tiny candles is as reliable as that of with large candles.
(a) True (b) False
02. Which of the following best describes Bullish Engulfing?
(a) A red candle completely engulfs a green candle.
(b) A red candle partially engulfs a green candle.
(c) A green candle completely engulfs a red candle.
(d) A green candle partially engulfs a red candle.
03. What is the colour of the real body of Hammer?
(a) Red (b) Green (c) Red or Green
04. It has a long upper shadow with a tiny real body. When it appears with a confirmation, the price is likely to fall. It is a…
(a) Piercing (b) Three Black Crows (c) Hammer (d) Shooting Star
05. Whenever Tweezer Bottom appears, the market is most likely to….
(a) Go down (b) Go up (c) Go sideway
06. Which of the following is/ are true about Three White Soldiers?
i. Appear at the top of an uptrend
ii. Appear at the bottom of a downtrend
iii. Three consecutive candles closing lower
iv. Three consecutive candles closing higher
(a) i and iii (b) ii and iv (c) all of the above
07. How does an ideal Tweezer Top look like?
(a) A red candle followed by a green candle with both sharing the same low.
(b) A green candle followed by a red candle with both sharing the same low.
(c) A red candle followed by a green candle with both sharing the same high.
(d) A green candle followed by a red candle with both sharing the same high.
08. Which of the following best describe the psychology of Hammer?
(a) The bears override the bulls by at least 50% before the session ends.
(b) The bulls defeat the bears by at least 66% before the session ends.
(c) The market refuses to go beyond a certain price level.
09. The high of Tweezer Top can be viewed as…
(a) A short-term support level that prevents the price from moving down.
(b) A short-term resistance level that prevents the price from moving up.
10. Which of the following is/ are true about Japanese Candlestick Pattern analysis?
i. Captures potential market turns at an early stage.
ii. Provides entry signals by golden/ death crossover.
iii. Reflects the collective emotions, thoughts and sentiment of the market.
iv. Tells how much territory the buyers and seller have given up in a particular trading session.
(a) i and iii (b) i, ii and iii (c) i, iii and iv (d) all of the above